Saturday, February 27, 2010

Good times.

I've been thinking [nothing extraordinary] about good times, and how bad times can sometimes steal away the good times.
Bad.

This is nothing spectacular but I learnt for myself over the past 12 months that it's vitally important to not let hurt and stubbornness steal away our smiles and joyful memories and precious moments and relationships. It's so easy for one bad moment with someone to erase all the good times and fond feelings that had been so present before.

One hurtful action or insensitive remark can rob us of the joy of knowing each other and has in the past made me feel like I wasn't allowed to remember the good times we'd had.
Absolute silliness, I say.
It's always important to remember the good times, and we should remember them more than the bad times. In fact, who's up for erasing the bad times altogether?
That's the way it should work!

Sometimes it takes some time, and time is a wonderful thing and something I am now learning to be grateful of.

It's just so important to let go and let love lead. Sounds corny as a box of popcorn. But it's real. And makes happiness way more accessible :D

No comments:

Post a Comment